Friday, March 2, 2012

back for the moment...

+jmj+

in zurich, excited for christmas :)

The past week has been a whirlwind of trains, hotels, churches, museums, statues, monuments, cities, rivers, and food. Of course, food. Everything is still a little bit all muddled up in my brain, but I'm just in awe of all that I saw and was able to do! There is a lot to recount from Evreux to Paris to Zurich to Lucerne to Strasbourg to Reims to Paris and finally back to Evreux! And part two begins tomorrow morning! It is almost like I don't even have a job. But that is nothing to complain about.

Lucerne was certainly the absolute highlight of my trip. Not only was there the best weather there of the whole week (sunshine as opposed to clouds everywhere else...), but it was also just the most beautiful city. Probably one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. I can't wait to share pictures, stories, and even a video :) As for now, I'm repacking everything that I just unpacked so that I can spend a week in Bretagne!

pax christi.

No comments:

Post a Comment