Sunday, April 1, 2012

a week in paris.

+jmj+

The past week have been just lovely. With my family in town, I have been able to spend lots of time with them and it has given me the perfect boost of re-invigoration to finish off this year! As hard as it is to believe, I will officially be home five weeks from today. I have three weeks of school, then two weeks of traveling, then CHICAGO!!!

So basically all week I galavanted around Paris with some loved ones under a big, beautiful sun. It was blissful and delightful and just what the doctor ordered for this spring weather. We walked all over and I got to show them some of my favorite places in this city I love so much. I felt like a tour guide again, and it was wonderful! We made stops at Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle, the Shakespeare & Co. book store, plenty of yummy restaurants, ice cream stands, Montmartre, the Louvre, the Tuileries, the Luxembourg gardens, and plenty more. Paris did not disappoint this week--not that it ever does!

notre dame, from the park

sainte chapelle

the louvre, early morning

hammurabi's code!

nike

the italian hallway at the louvre

sacré coeur on montmartre

kate and i

sacré coeur at dusk

pax christi.

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures and stories of the Costello's visit. I can't wait to see their pictures.

    ReplyDelete