Monday, April 16, 2012

lisieux, one last time.

+jmj+

I have been to a lot of places this year. I have seen many beautiful things, and I am super blessed to be living where I am. Normandy is a part of France that is just teeming with culture and history, and I have been able to profit from that considerably. One of my favorite little corners of Normandy is Lisieux, the home of St. Thérèse. I have been a few times this past year, thanks to the quick train ride from Evreux, but today was the last time that I would be able to go for a very long time. I spent the day revisiting all of my favorite spots, saying goodbye to St. Thérèse and her hometown!


St. Thérèse's childhood home, called "Les Buissonnets"


the Basilica, from behind

the front of the Basilica

inside the Basilica

vive la normandie!!!

St. Thérèse, pray for us!

pax christi.

No comments:

Post a Comment